Online Planning Tool for
The Option Group offers managed care services to help caregivers, families, and patients live a full and rewarding life. From balancing health care appointments to working with remote teams to coordinate care, we can help your family thrive.
What Does Your Loved One Need Help With?
Our care management services are customized to meet the needs of each of our clients, and our team members collabaorate using organization and management tools to ensure great outcomes for your loved one. We bridge the gap between the care you have time to provide and the care that your loved one deserves. Use the online planning checklist below to help understand the services your loved one might need.
- Client Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
- Long-Distance Caregiver Coordination
- Assistance with identification and selection of alternative living situations
- Care Coordination
- Eldercare Counseling and Support
- Family Liaison and Caregiver Support/Coaching
- Ongoing Monitoring and Reporting
- Status Reassessment
- Family Consultation and Mediation
- Move Coordination
- Individual and Family Assessments
- Care Plan Development and Implementation
- Resource Development
- Coordinate Community Resources
- Consumer Education
- Dementia Engagement Activities Program
- Cognitive Assessments
- Community & Facility Placement
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Medical Appointment Coordination
What Does Your Family Need Help With?
Beyond coordinating health plans and primary care, we also strive to help make the burden on caregivers lighter. Some of the services that our managed care organization can assist caregivers with include:
- Researching in-home care, assisted living, rehab centers, or adult daycares
- Finding a counseling service
- Grief support
- Behavioral health counseling
- Caregiver support resources
- Elder law attorneys
- Meal delivery
- Case management
- End of life care
- Home safety and home modifications
- Alzheimer’s and dementia support
- Pet care
- And more
What Are the Signs Your Family Could Use Extra Help?
As part of our online planning tool, use the checklist below to determine whether or not your family could benefit from managed care services and care coordination. Caregivers work hard to ensure excellent quality of life for their loved ones. They deserve the same.
- Your loved one has many medical or mental health challenges
- Your loved one needs access to health services you currently have trouble utilizing
- Your loved one cannot live safely in their current environment
- You lack adequate financial assistance
- You are burned out and stressed
- Your loved one is struggling to get the medical care they need
- You no longer have time for leisure activities
- You have neglected your professional or personal responsibilities
- You feel constantly tired or run down
- You are confused by aspects of care, like the Medicaid program or personal care services
- Your family is unsure of the best care decisions for your loved one
- You have limited time
- You are physically distant from your loved one and cannot handle their care needs
- You feel like your life revolves around caregiving
- You feel like there is no hope
How Can I Learn More About Care Management?
Call 1-410-667-0266 (Maryland), 1-717-287-9900 / 1-610-885-8899 / 215-896-6756 (Pennsylvania), or 1-302-858-6449 (Delaware).