What is Life Care Management?
From patients with chronic conditions to high-risk patients with complex concerns, we know no two paths are alike. That’s why we use custom life care management services tailored to each of our clients’ needs.
Life Care management takes a holistic view of the aging process and helps families manage the care of a loved one through the entire process of growing older.
Why Choose the Option Group for Life Care Management in Delaware?
When working with our clients, our goals are always to address their needs and allow them to live the richest, most functional lives as possible while keeping safety, comfort and dignity in mind.
When families are looking for family caregiver support, its often during a time of crisis. We are able to quickly and professionally assess situations and guide families to the best decisions for them and their loved one.
What Does Life Care Management Include?
The Option Group’s Certified Care Managers help families navigate the complex and confusing healthcare maze to ensure the highest level of safety, independence, and comfort for their loved ones. Our team provides a wide range of services that all reside under the broader term of “care coordination.” These services include:
- Move Coordination
- Individual and Family Assessments
- Care Plan Development and Implementation
- Resource Development
- Coordinate Community Resources
- Consumer Education
- Dementia Engagement Activities Program
- Cognitive Assessments
- Facility Placement
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Medical Appointment Coordination
- Client Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
- Long Distance Caregiver Coordination
- Assistance with identification and selection of alternative living situations
- Care Coordination
- Eldercare Counseling and Support
- Family Liaison and Caregiver Support/Coaching
- Ongoing Monitoring and Reporting
- Status Reassessment
- Family Consultation and Mediation
Our managed care services are performed by our compassionate and experienced team members. We invite you to get to know us. Watch our video bios or give us a call!