Members of the sandwich generation, or adults who are caring for aging adults and children, are under a lot of stress. We understand the weight of responsibility placed on your shoulders by providing care and coordination services. We are here to help.
What Are the Signs You Need Support Services?
- Your loved one has multiple medical or mental health challenges
- Your loved one needs numerous health services you currently have trouble accessing
- Your loved one cannot live safely in their current environment
- You lack adequate financial assistance
- You are burned out and stressed
- Your loved one is struggling to get the medical care they need
- You no longer have time for leisure activities
- You have neglected your professional or personal responsibilities
- You feel constantly tired or run down
- You are confused by aspects of care, like the Medicaid program or personal care services
- Your family is unsure of the best care decisions for your loved one
- You have limited time
- You are physically distant from your loved one and cannot handle their care needs
- You feel like your life revolves around caregiving
- You no longer look forward to the time you spend with your loved one
Supplemental services bridge the gap between the caretaking services you provide and the care that your loved one requires. Our caregiver support benefits the patient and the entire family, honoring the priceless work you provide.
How Can Family Caregiver Support Services Help?
A Life Care Professional can help to ease the burden on your family through care coordination. We can connect you with resources such as caregiver support groups, which allow you to share your experiences and learn from others in similar situations.
- Client Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
- Long-Distance Caregiver Coordination
- Assistance with identification and selection of alternative living situations
- Care Coordination
- Eldercare Counseling and Support
- Family Liaison and Caregiver Support/Coaching
- Ongoing Monitoring and Reporting
- Status Reassessment
- Family Consultation and Mediation
- Move Coordination
- Individual and Family Assessments
- Care Plan Development and Implementation
- Resource Development
- Coordinate Community Resources
- Consumer Education
- Dementia Engagement Activities Program
- Cognitive Assessments
- Facility Placement
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Medical Appointment Coordination
Our managed care services are performed by our compassionate and experienced team members. We invite you to get to know us. Watch our video bios or give us a call!