The Option Group has decades of experience working with family caregivers and aging adults, and we can connect you with every resource you may need. We can manage your loved one’s care and ensure they receive critical support for health issues, chronic illnesses, Alzheimer’s disease, or other conditions.
You don’t have to do it alone. The Option Group is here.
What Are the Signs Your Family Could Benefit from Life Care Management Services?
Caregivers are at increased risk for burnout. You deserve to enjoy your life in the same way that your aging loved one does. Some of the signs you could benefit from caregiver support and that your loved one could benefit from Life Care Management include:
- Your loved one has numerous medical or psychological challenges
- Your loved one requires multiple doctors and specialists
- You cannot access the health services your loved one requires
- You feel that your loved one cannot continue to live in their current environment
- You do not have adequate financial resources or time to support your loved one from far away
- You are burned out and stressed
- You do not have time for leisure activities
- Your relationships with other family members are suffering
- You feel like you are neglecting your professional or personal responsibilities
- You are constantly tired
- You are confused by the complex nature of our health care system
- You aren’t sure how to get your loved ones the care they need
- You feel like your life revolves around caregiving
- You feel like there is no hope
Our Life Care Managers are here to help support you and your loved ones. Your work as a caregiver is priceless.
Family caregiver support services are one way to honor it.
We Can Handle Complex Care Situations
No two patients are alike. Whether your loved one has chronic illnesses, dementia, or any medical condition, we can help coordinate their care. The Option Group’s family and caregiver support services are tailored to each client and family. Our compassionate team delivers great outcomes for the whole family and can help you and your loved ones thrive.
We work hard to keep lines of communication open between the family, the patient, and medical professionals. As a caregiver, you will always be kept informed of all options and allowed to make the final decision. Our mission is to ease the weight on your shoulders and present you with well-thought-out options, not just Google search results.
What Are the Benefits of Working with Aging Life Care Professionals from The Option Group?
- Personalized and compassionate service
- Accessible care around the clock
- Continuity of care
- Cost containment
- Quality control throughout every aspect of your loved one’s life
How Can Family Caregivers Start the Care Management Process?
We start every client relationship with a thorough assessment to understand your loved one’s current physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs. We then create a care plan with short-term and long-term goals, presenting you with options that meet the needs of your loved one and your family.
You deserve clear choices and a care management process that keeps you informed while providing consistent patient advocacy. We deliver great outcomes for the entire family.
What Services Does The Option Group Offer?
- Client Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
- Long-Distance Caregiver Coordination
- Assistance with identification and selection of alternative living situations
- Care Coordination
- Eldercare Counseling and Support
- Family Liaison and Caregiver Support/Coaching
- Ongoing Monitoring and Reporting
- Status Reassessment
- Family Consultation and Mediation
- Move Coordination
- Individual and Family Assessments
- Care Plan Development and Implementation
- Resource Development
- Coordinate Community Resources
- Consumer Education
- Dementia Engagement Activities Program
- Cognitive Assessments
- Facility Placement
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Medical Appointment Coordination
We Are Here to Help Family Caregivers
Our eight core knowledge areas guide our managed care plans. Each plan is customized to meet every client’s needs.
When a crisis strikes, we can help you navigate emergency room visits, rehabilitation stays, and hospitalizations. This is particularly valuable for long-distance family caregivers.
The world of medical care is complex. We make things easy by sorting through care services for your approval. We can determine what services your loved one needs and facilitate open communication.
Every aging adult has unique needs. We can help evaluate and select the right housing accommodations for your senior loved one.
Some older adults need help managing bill payments and accounts. We can coordinate with your loved one’s Power of Attorney or financial planner.
Our compassionate team can help your family adjust and problem-solve, even from a distance.
We know many resources in your local community and how to sign your loved one up to benefit from them.
We are strong and effective advocates for every client. We never allow our clients to go without the services they need.
Our network of legal experts can address any elder law or estate planning needs your loved one has.