Need Help Now?
Our Managed Care Services
Spend quality time with your loved one, not researching their care options. You can count on The Option Group to advocate for you. All our managed care services are performed by our compassionate and experienced team of certified care managers.
Some of the services we offer include:
Care Management Services
- Client Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
- Long Distance Caregiver Coordination
- Assistance with Identification and selection of alternative living situations
- Care Coordination
- Eldercare Counseling and Support
- Family Liaison and Caregiver Support/Coaching
- Ongoing Monitoring and Reporting
- Status Reassessment
- Move Coordination
- Family Consultation and Mediation
- Individual and Family Assessments
- Care Plan Development and Implementation
- Resource Development
- Coordinate Community Resources
- Consumer Education
- Dementia Engagement Activities Program
- Cognitive Assessments
- Facility Placement
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Medical Appointment Coordination
Our managed care services are performed by our compassionate and experienced team members. We invite you to get to know us. Watch our video bios or give us a call!
Who We Help
The Option Group works with family caregivers, medical professionals, and professional family advisors to ensure successful patient outcomes. Don’t take a chance with the well-being of a loved one. Our services ensure they receive the care they deserve.
Our Services In Depth
To learn more about any of our services, click the links below.
Family Caregiver Support
For Adults with Disabilities
Virtual Dementia Tour
Online Planning Tool
For Adults with Chronic Illness
Employee Assistance Programs
Engagement Activities Program
For Retired Athletes
Caregiver Support Groups